Monday, April 6, 2015

Spring Favorites

Happy Spring Break! I'm currently on Spring Break, so what do I do? Plan future blog posts of course... Along with watching Criminal Minds and eating Cadbury Mini Eggs, but that's another story. My schedule tomorrow is very busy, but I will hopefully have another post up for you tomorrow evening. If not though, be on the look out for another post soon!

So, I decided that I would put together a handful of my favorite clothing items that I've been wearing a lot this Spring! I will link the products below, so I hope that y'all enjoy!

Isn't this swim suit adorable? I got it from Target. but it reminds me of a Mara Hoffman top! I love it, and I can't wait to wear it at the beach this week!


I got these shorts from J.Crew, and I absolutely adore the scalloped pockets! It adds such a cute and unique touch to the shorts. I also love the bright polka dots! These shorts remind me so much of Summer!!

I recently purchased these shorts from J.Crew Factory, and I love them! I have never seen shorts with this type of pattern, so I knew that I just had to get them! They are a fun pair of shorts that I love to pair with a basic top so that my outfit isn't too busy and all eyes are on my shorts.

These are by far my favorite pair of shorts that I own! I also purchased these from J.Crew Factory because I mean where else do you go to buy cute shorts? They are so bright and fun, and I'm a sucker for a good floral print.


Last but not least, here is my favorite white tank. It is super soft, and I love the eyelet cutouts. It gives a pop of something to a basic tank.



No comments:

Post a Comment