Sunday, January 4, 2015

What I Got for Christmas 2014

Hey y'all! I hope that everyone had a very merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or whichever holiday you celebrate! I know that my Christmas was especially jolly this year being that it was my nephew's first Christmas. We had a blast spoiling him and introducing him to all of my family traditions.

I would, first, like to say that I am not bragging in any way, shape, or form. I don't know about you guys, but I especially love to see what others received for Christmas. I am very grateful for everything that I received this year and would like to thank all of my friends and family for all of their gifts that they gave me!

So, let's get started!

 I received my very first Kiel James Patrick bracelet from my grandparents! It is so adorable, and I cannot wait to style it with everything! It also came with the cutest sticker and postcard!

 Alex and Ani Bracelet // Kate Spade Studs // C.Wonder Bangle (exact not found) // C. Wonder Studs


 Neiman Marcus Gold Crossbody // Kate Spade Wallet (different colors) // Kate Spade Clutch (exact not found)

Kate Spade Ring Holder // Kate Spade Perfume // J.Crew Hat // J.Crew Earmuffs // J.Crew Tights (exact not found) // Essie Nail Polish // J.Crew Socks (exact not found)

I received the long-awaited J.Crew herringbone vest! I was so excited when I opened up this package that I almost cried (I'm not even exaggerating)!

My parents gave me the cutest Lilly Pulitzer dress and skort ever! I am so excited to wear them all the time (when it gets hotter)! The picture doesn't give the dress justice, but the dress has accents of a gorgeous glittery gold color! It is magnificent! Also, sorry for the awful placement of the picture, but I have not quite figured out how to take a full length picture of a dress yet... oops!


Black Fur Vest (exact not found)

Not Pictured Gifts:
One of my best friends bought me a Lauren James "Southern Tea Time" golf koozie and "Prepin' Ain't Easy!" sticker! She knows how much I love Lauren James, so I was ecstatic and majorly surprised when I opened it up! I can't wait to take the koozie out on the golf course!

My sister's boyfriend gave me a pair of J.Crew socks (pictured above in the 5th picture) and a box of J.Crew band-aids!

I received three pikos from my aunts and grandmother which I have been wearing every day since... not even kidding. You can tell from my Instagram (@styleonthegeaux) that I am living in pikos!

I hope that y'all enjoyed this post, and I am so sorry that it is so late! Don't forget about the giant Lilly sale tomorrow (I mean how could you though!)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adore everything you received especially that Kate Spade clutch!
    -Mikayla

    aseersuckerstateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete