Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My Lake Essentials

I would first like to apologize for not staying on my blogging schedule. I have been having some internet issues, but I will start blogging on Tuesdays and/or Fridays again!

Wow, I can't believe that it's already July! June has just flown by, and although I am excited about my birthday tomorrow, I dread July because it means that I am just a month away from school. To celebrate the Fourth of July, I am going to my friend's camp at the lake for the weekend with a bunch of my friends! I am so excited about going even though we are leaving the night of birthday! I was not going to go at first because I wanted to have dinner with my family, but my amazing friend decided that we won't leave until tomorrow night, so I will still be able to eat dinner with my family! Yay for getting the best of both worlds! As I pack for the trip, I decided that it would be a good idea to blog what I pack for the lake and to essentially show my lake essentials. So, here we are!

1. This is a given, but you obviously need to bring a couple of swimsuits to the lake since you will swimming! I'll tag a couple of super cute swim suits here (1, 2, 3)

2. You will also, of course, need a towel to dry off or lay out on either on the dock or boat! Here are a couple of towels that are as functional as they are cute! (1, 2, 3)

3. Sunglasses are a must to protect your eyes from the sun, and I found a perfect pair from J.Crew Factory! I have been wearing them like crazy ever since I bought them! They are not only very inexpensive, but they are reflective! Croakies are also a great idea to keep your sunglasses on you and not lost at the bottom of the lake!

4. I love to bring my chacos with me everywhere especially to the creek, pool, beach, and lake because they are waterproof and still very comfortable when they get wet! I have worn mine every single day since I got them!

5. Last, but certainly not least, I like to bring my eno. Although I just got my eno and have not brought it with me yet, I have used my friends', and they are amazing to bring! You can set them up on your dock and chill over the lake! They are very relaxing, and I am so excited to use mine for the first time this weekend!

What are your plans for the Fourth of July weekend? I would love to know!

picture via

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where I'd be without my Eno, it's definitely an essential!!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete