Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Sweet Sixteen

My 16th birthday was on July 2nd, and may I say, it was one of the best birthdays ever! This was the first birthday that I got to spend with my nephew William, so of course, it was fantastic! I woke up and left to get Starbucks with my dad, and my sister and nephew met us at my house with Chick-fil-A! I, then, got manis and pedis with my sister, and for lunch, we went and ate at Qdoba. That night, I went out to dinner with my entire family, and after dinner, I left to go to my friend's camp with all of my friends for the Fourth of July weekend which was a blast! So needless to say, my birthday was very busy, but it was filled with fun!

For my birthday, I received two very pretty dri-fit golf shirts from my grandmother! I received a pair of chacos, an eno, golf tees, and a golf club cleaner from my parents! My sister, brother-in-law, and nephew gave me some Starbucks frappachino drinks, a super cute shirt from J.Crew, and the cutest Kate Spade clutch ever (y'all it has a toucan on it!! I'm obsessed!!) My middle sister gave me some Sucre macarons which are my absolute favorite and the cutest pink detailed clutch with a tassel! Last but not least, my sister's boyfriend gave me a beautiful bracelet from a local boutique. I am beyond blessed for everything that I received and for all of my friends and family. It's because of them that my birthday was so special! Also, be on the lookout for an Instagram post of my gifts (@styleonthegeaux)!

No comments:

Post a Comment