Monday, March 23, 2015

Step Into Spring Link-Up

Hey y'all! I am so ready for the warm spring time weather, and I'm sure that you are too! To step into spring on the right foot, I took a trip to J.Crew Factory with my sister and went on a shopping spree!! I purchased so many adorable pairs of shorts which you will see later, and I am so excited to show you guys how I styled all of my new clothes! See how I styled a pair of neon floral shorts with a cream piko shirt below! Also, this post is actually a spring link-up with a ton of fabulous bloggers! This was a great idea, so I would like to thank Mikayla for hosting it! Link-ups are such a fun way to meet more bloggers like yourself!!

DISCLAIMER: I am so sorry for the "mirror selfies", but I did not have my fabulous photographer with me today (s/o to Caroline)!!








Piko Top // Shorts // Purse // Shoes (similar) // Necklace (old - from Urban Outfitters)

Step into Spring Link-Up

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love those shorts! I need them! Such a cute outfit girl!

    xoxo Madeline | www.TheBlackBarcode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shorts so much. They are so bright and fun! I hope you enjoy your spring! Thanks for participating!
    Mikayla | www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete