Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Basket Ideas

Easter is this Sunday, and I don't think that I've ever been this excited for Easter! Not only is this William's first Easter, but all of my family will be in town, so I will get to visit with everyone including all of my beloved out-of-town cousins (s/o to Colleen!!) My family is pretty spread out over the United States and over the state in general. Most of us live within a four hour radius, but I also have family in Charleston and D.C.! For Easter, we all either meet at my grandparents' house or my aunt and uncle's house, but they both live within 20 minutes of each other, so it doesn't really matter. This year, we are going to my aunt and uncle's house for Easter lunch and our annual Easter egg hunt even though most of the cousins are grown now.

I know that it can sometimes be a bit tricky to pick out small trinkets and gifts for the Easter baskets, so I compiled a list of some things that I think would be fabulous for any gal out there to wake up to! Now, my family does not give gifts for Easter because we like to stick to the traditional Easter candy, but I think that my parents have a few tricks up their sleeves for our Easter baskets this year! Here are some Easter basket ideas! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment