Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer for Target

Lilly Pulitzer for Target launches on April 19th, and yes, I will be the first one through the doors on Sunday morning! I am too excited for this dynamic duo because as most of you know, my three favorite things are Target, Lilly Pulitzer, and Starbucks, and my Target has a Starbucks inside, so now all three of my favorite things will be under one roof! I do understand why some people were upset about the collaboration making Lilly Pulitzer look "cheaper" and making the brand "less exclusive", but I do think that this collaboration will reach a wider audience, and everyone deserves to feel good wearing a Lilly dress even if they don't want to pay the full amount for a normal Lilly dress.

Since I am so ecstatic about this collaboration, I thought that I would choose some of my favorite things from the collection and share them with you guys! I have a feeling that some of you won't look through all of my picks since I do have a lot of favorites, but what can I say? I absolutely adore this collection, and I'm pretty sure that I am going to own everything in Nosie Posey by the end of it!!

Check out the look book and preview of the collection here: Lilly Pulitzer for Target

 


Okay, so the second and third pictures are both shift dresses, and you'll never believe the price! They're only $38!! I really hope that these dresses are as cute in person as they are on screen!





I have been wanting a weekender bag for a while now, and I am so glad that I held off buying one because I absolutely adore this navy weekender bag! I can't wait to get it and a matching cosmetic bag... or two! It's only $50!

No comments:

Post a Comment