Monday, January 26, 2015

Liebster Award


Hey guys! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Gracie in Prep. Thank you so much for nominating me! The Liebster Award is an award that recognizes up and coming bloggers. The definition of Liebster is sweet, beloved, and darling, so it means so much to me that I was nominated and that I get the chance to participate in a award that shows so much love for small blogs like myself!

Here are the rules:
1. Link the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer 11 questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 other sweet bloggers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blog

1. Why do you love blogging?
I love blogging because it gives me an outlet where I can share all of my outfits, fashion ideas, etc. I love being a member of the amazing preppy community where I have met so many amazing bloggers and hope to meet many more!

2. Who is your top style icon?
My top style icon would have to be Carly from The College Prepster. She has such a cute and organized style which I aspire to have.

3. Favorite color combinations?
Gold and Pink! (gold and anything really)

4. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
If I could go anywhere, I would go to Ireland. I have been to Ireland once before and am going back with my family in the near future! My family is originally from Ireland, so it is so awesome and cool to go and see where my roots are from. Ireland is such a beautiful place to visit with the sweetest and most kind people ever, so I would suggest that everyone go and visit!

5. What is your favorite post that you've ever written?
My favorite post that I have ever written would have to be my "What I Got for Christmas 2014" post!

6. What's your favorite nail polish color?
I am currently loving the color Sand Tropez by Essie! It is a very pretty tan/neutral color.

7. What's one thing that you have on your wishlist?
I would love to own my own nice camera so that I don't have to share one with my sister (s/o to my sister for putting up with me constantly wanting her camera for taking pics for the blog)  - preferably a Canon EOS Rebel T5i, but any high quality camera would be amazing!

8. What is your favorite Lilly Pulitzer print?
I have always adored the print First Impression, but I am currently loving Checking In!

9. Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
I hope to see my blog thriving in 5 years. I aspire for my blog to be successful in the sense that people enjoy reading my daily/weekly posts and become inspired to create a fashion statement. I am going to start to blog more and more now that exams and the holidays are over, so I hope that my blog will start growing very soon!

10. What is your dream job?
I don't have a very precise dream job, but I do know that I would love to work with children in the medical field or become a professional photographer.

11. Gold or Silver?
Gold all the way!

My 11 questions for the amazing nominees:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What would you say is your sense of style?
3. Who or what do you think formed your sense of style?
4. Who is your favorite blogger?
5. What is your favorite color combination?
6. What purse are you currently using?
7. What is your dream job?
8. What agenda do you use?
9. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
10. What clothing store do you shop the most at?
11. Where do you see your blog a year from now?

The Amazing 11 Nominees:
Lauren - stylingandprofiling.blogspot.com
Raquel and Rose - thepreppysisters.blogspot.com
Daria - countryandclassblog.com
Madison - monogrammedmadison.blogspot.com
Ashley - life-of-ashley.blogspot.com
Julie - pinkyandtheprep.blogspot.com
Sunsets and Stripes - sunsetsandstripes.blogspot.com
Ashley - preppymiss.blogspot.com
Sofia - stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
Meg - asunnystateofmindblog.blogspot.com
Zoe Grace - thepeculiarprep.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment