Monday, January 5, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale!

Hey guys! Well... this has been such a crazy weekend!! I became a member of the iPad community thanks to my amazing brother-in-law for giving me his old one! I, also, found the cutest Lilly Pulitzer case in Chin Chin (check my Instagram @styleonthegeaux for a picture of it) at Home Goods for $17. It doesn't get much better than that! I, also, finished my science fair board! You know what that means... more blog posts! Yay! ALSO, (the list goes on and on) I got 70 views on my blog yesterday! That is the most views that I have ever gotten in a single day! So yay!!

Finally, to move onto the real reason for this post, the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale started this morning! I woke up bright and early (6:45) to ensure that I got a good chance to grab a bunch of goodies. Granted, the sale started at 7 my time. Anyways, here are the two dresses that I got! If you shopped during the sale, comment what you got! Thanks, and I hope that you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment