Sunday, June 14, 2015

Weekend in NOLA

I spent the weekend in NOLA with my sisters, and we had a blast and a half! I am so glad that we were able to take a trip with just the three of us! To start off the trip, we went to District Donuts on Magazine Street on Saturday morning which was crazy busy, but it was so worth the wait. Get the croque monsieur on a cronut, and you won't regret it!



We then headed to Canal Place to see Jurassic World, and might I add... It was amazing! I love Jurassic Park, so of course I loved Jurassic World! I would definitely recommend that you go and see it. After the movie, we met up with a friend, Anna, and we all stayed at Canal Place to shop at J.Crew, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Lulu Lemon!


By the time we were done shopping, it was already 3 pm, so we ate a late lunch/early dinner at Cowbell on Oak Street. They have the absolute best mac and cheese and burgers! As a tip that our waitress gave us, dip your french fries into the left over cheese from your mac and cheese! You then have delicious cheese fries!


To end the day, I (finally) visited The Grove Street Press which Anna owns with her cousin, Kate. They sell letter-pressed cards and prints, and they press each and every card and print by hand. I am so honored to have been able to get an up-close and personal tour of the factory. To see more of what they do, follow them on Instagram (@thegrovestreetpress)!


No comments:

Post a Comment