Friday, June 19, 2015

Tropical Dress Perfect for Summer

I would, first, like to apologize on behalf of my dogs for photobombing the majority of my pictures :)

In New Orleans, we went shopping in Canal Place, so we obviously had to stop by J.Crew (refer to my Weekend in NOLA post). In J.Crew, I found the cutest dress and wedges, and I knew that I had to get them when I found out that the entire store was on sale!! The dress is the perfect shape, and I love the fun pattern and white outlines. It kind of reminds me of a Lilly dress, and it is perfect for summer!! Also, can we just admire that adorable and fun cutout in the back? It really adds a lot to the dress and makes it more unique! I know that it will be perfect to wear to a party that I have in the French Quarter later on this summer!










Dress // Wedges // Bracelets (1 & 2) // Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment