Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Day Recap

Hey guys! I hope that everyone had a fantastic Valentine's Day full of loving family and friends. I woke up to my sister buying me some chicken minis from Chick-fil-a, so I guess you can say that I had a successful and yummy breakfast! I started off the day by babysitting because I mean what else do I do? I then went enoing with my favorite galentine! For those of you who don't know what an eno is, it's a portable hammock that you can attach to any two things! We went to the LSU lakes because it was such a gorgeous day!

Finally, I came home to the sweetest Valentine gifts ever! My parents got me the Kate Spade Mini Bow Ring which was so sweet and unexpected! I absolutely adore it, and I cannot wait to wear it every day! See how I styled it below!

Also, my nephew William picked out a gift for me all by himself ;) He wrote me the sweetest note ever (pretty good penmanship for a 5 1/2 month old, right?) He also surprised me with the prettiest Stella and Dot bracelet!

I hope that your Valentine's Day was as fabulous as mine!

1 comment:

  1. You have shared great information on your valentine’s day party. I am arranging my best friend’s birthday party and trying to find graceful event space Chicago. Came to know about few venues and looking forward to book affordable and right venue soon.

    ReplyDelete